Introduction to Japan Enzyme Association
- We, Japan Enzyme Association was established in 1954 with the hope of improving our life standard and with the aim of contributing to the development of the enzyme industry.
- The association comprises enzyme manufacturers and distributors in Japan and has 16 member companies.
- Promotion of Knowledge of Enzyme Industry
- Collection of Documents and Information on Enzyme Industry
- Liaison and discussion with administrative agencies and associated organisations
- Other Activities necessary for this association